A suggestion about the right-click menu

2 posters

Go down

A suggestion about the right-click menu Empty A suggestion about the right-click menu

Post by mediauser007 Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:26 pm

A suggestion about the right-click menu 730e0c11
Hello, administrator, I am a Chinese user.
When I use the right-click menu, I often use the M shortcut key, but the M shortcut key is occupied by "mediainfo", which makes it unusable, which causes me a lot of trouble.

And it is very important that the "mediainfo" in the right-click menu cannot be removed by the right-click cleaning tool. To remove it, you can only uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack, but I still need K-Lite Codec Pack. . .

I have seen a lot of users who have encountered the same problem on the Internet, so could you remove "mediainfo" in the right-click menu in subsequent versions, or set its shortcut key to other uncommon letters?

This will improve the user experience of the software. thanks!

mediauser007

Back to top Go down

A suggestion about the right-click menu Empty Re: A suggestion about the right-click menu

Post by Admin Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:43 pm

There already is an option in the installer to remove MediaInfo from context menu.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A suggestion about the right-click menu Empty Re: A suggestion about the right-click menu

Post by mediauser007 Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:56 am

Admin wrote:There already is an option in the installer to remove MediaInfo from context menu.

Oh that's great, I guess I didn't see that setting.
Thanks so much, I'll go set that up now.

mediauser007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum