Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ?

2 posters

Go down

Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ? Empty Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ?

Post by PC Principal Tue May 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Hi,
I use the latest version of the k-lite codec pack basic and I think i noticed a bug when moving the balance slider out of the default L=R position to the left or right (either will do) by using the mousepointer it is impossible to return the slider to it's default L=R position (by using the mousepointer).
When making use of the pointer there is no posibility to set it back to L=R when sliding from L1 to R1. It simply goes from L1 directly to R1 (thus not showing L=R as a selectable position between L1 and R1. To once again return the slider to it's default L=R position can only be achieved by using
the keyboard((s) left or right arrow keys).

Salut from the Netherlands

PC Principal

Back to top Go down

Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ? Empty Re: Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ?

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2024 4:31 pm

You can drag it to middle.

Or double-click on the word balance.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ? Empty Re: Bug in the MPC-HC Options -> Playback -> Balance Slider ?

Post by PC Principal Thu May 30, 2024 10:54 pm

Thanks for the double click balance tip Smile
And i can drag it to the middle all day long, it will never land on L=R.. that being said; you clearly not having the same issue... I think it's about time for me to do a proper reinstall and hope that solves it xD thank you for the quick response!

PC Principal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2024 1:46 pm

It might depend a bit on mouse sensitivity. Moving it around the middle will eventually make it stick to L=R.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum