Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC

2 posters

Go down

Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC Empty Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC

Post by Bumfuzzle Tue May 07, 2024 6:08 pm

I have in-ear bluetooth 5.3 earbuds with wearing detection. Playback automatically pauses when one of the earbuds is removed from your ear and resumes again once you wear it back. On Windows 10/BT 5.3 it works with almost all kinds of audio players I use such as Foobar2000, Spotify, Qobuz web player, YouTube, etc. The only exception is JRiver.
For years, I only use MPC-HC (x64) to watch video. I'd appreciate if this feature could be implemented. Thanks.

Edit: You can delete this thread if you want. It was my mistake that I was trying simultaneously with a non-compliant player. When only mpc-hc is running it kind of works.

Last edited by Bumfuzzle on Tue May 07, 2024 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reason is explained in the post)

Bumfuzzle

Back to top Go down

Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC Empty Re: Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2024 7:06 pm

This might help:
Options > Player > User Interface > Control via Windows UI
Options > Player > Keys > Global Media Keys

If it doesn't work with multiple players running at same time, then another player might be "eating up'' the Windows pause command and not allowing others to process it.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC Empty Re: Wearing Detection feature request for MPC-HC

Post by Bumfuzzle Thu May 09, 2024 12:12 pm

Wonderful. Thank you.

Bumfuzzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum