Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal)

2 posters

Go down

Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal) Empty Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal)

Post by tacomaguy20 Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:32 pm

I was trying to use this feature in Windows Media Player Classic for the first time to switch between English audio (and Japanese audio with English subtitles) but the checkbox doesn't stay checked whenever I close WMP. It does seem to work as long as the same video file is open. For clarification, I appear to have 2 different lav splitters with the klite codec pack. The one that doesn't stay checked is for the WMP-HC internal version. I was using version 17.0 of the Mega Klite codec pack but have recently updated to the newer version to see if it was something that the update would resolve but it hasn't. Is there a setting that needs to be changed in order for it to work or is this a glitch with the LAV Splitter itself? Both klite codec packs were using LAV Splitter version 0.76.1.3-git it seems.

tacomaguy20

Back to top Go down

Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal) Empty Re: Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:14 pm

Thanks for the bug report.

This will be fixed in next update of the player.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal) Empty Re: Reselect subtitles on every audio switch not staying checked in LAV splitter (WMP-HC internal)

Post by tacomaguy20 Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:06 pm

Thanks it works just like it should now. Appreciate the quick fix

tacomaguy20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum