How force vobsub to play encoded sub not external file?

2 posters

Go down

How force vobsub to play encoded sub not external file? Empty How force vobsub to play encoded sub not external file?

Post by phone guy Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:35 pm

I have been having issues with subtitles being out of sync. The videos in question have internal encoded subs that are sync'd correctly.  If I click vobsub (green arrow) while a video is playing I see the list of subs, but the correct one I need to use is at the top in the 3rd line from the top. These are even formatted in a different text, which is fine because they sync properly.

This third line that says english was not selected, but if I select the word english on the 3rd line the subs change font and are 100% properly sync'd.
How can I make vobsub play that subtitle be default when its present?
How force vobsub to play encoded sub not external file? Image
copy and paste letters

phone guy

Back to top Go down

How force vobsub to play encoded sub not external file? Empty Re: How force vobsub to play encoded sub not external file?

Post by Admin Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:52 pm

External subtitle file gets priority over embedded subtitle. If you prefer the embedded one then simply remove the external subtitle file.

Are you using Windows Media Player? I recommend switching to Media Player Classic. That gives better quality subtitles and more functionality.

If you are already using MPC, then change the video renderer to EVR-CP so that you can use the internal subtitle renderer.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum