all the movies i have recorded now have a little red X in the lower right hand corner of the icons.. what is this for? is there a problem? i have not found this here yet

2 posters

Go down

all the movies i have recorded now have a little red X in the lower right hand corner of the icons.. what is this for?  is there a problem? i have not found this here yet Empty all the movies i have recorded now have a little red X in the lower right hand corner of the icons.. what is this for? is there a problem? i have not found this here yet

Post by blackpoole Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:17 am

there is a little red X in the lower right hand corners of all the icons i have of the movies i use this to play.. what does it mean? is there a potential problem i need to know of? and perhaps a fix if there is?

blackpoole

Back to top Go down

all the movies i have recorded now have a little red X in the lower right hand corner of the icons.. what is this for?  is there a problem? i have not found this here yet Empty Re: all the movies i have recorded now have a little red X in the lower right hand corner of the icons.. what is this for? is there a problem? i have not found this here yet

Post by Admin Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Are you using a cloud backup such as OneDrive or Google Cloud? The red x means that the file has not yet been uploaded to the cloud, possibly because your storage is full.

You might want to move the video files to a different folder that isn't put into the cloud backup.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum