Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem

3 posters

Go down

Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem Empty Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem

Post by Lier Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:57 am

I got some minor problem here. Some random cbz/cbr files thumbnails are generated from the last file instead of the first file which is supposedly the cover.
Im using 16.1.2 Windows 10 version 20H2. I tried to install older version 15.3.5, regenerate the thumbnails and it looks normal again. If this is a bug in the newer version I hope it get fixed soon.
Spoiler:

Lier

Back to top Go down

Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem Empty Re: Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem

Post by ale5000 Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:27 am

The problem is most likely caused by Icaros ThumbnailProvider, so if it is the case then it should be reported here: [removed]

ale5000

Back to top Go down

Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem Empty Re: Comic files CBZ CBR thumbnails problem

Post by Admin Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:58 pm

You can context Icaros developer directly by mailing to xanashi@gmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lier Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:57 pm

Problem solved. The dev sent me a fixed version of it. However it seems they kept the same file version 3.2.1 despite the change. I've checked the newest Codec Pack 16.4.0 (Sep 3rd) It still have the same issue above. Icaros dev sent me this for the fixed version and it worked correctly. Admin please use that version instead the old one.
To anyone experiencing the same problem just download the version above and copy only 32-bit & 64 bit folders put them in Icaros folder - replace.

Lier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:12 pm

It will be updated on next official Icaros release.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum