MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist

2 posters

Go down

MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist Empty MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist

Post by MrTechpara Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:49 am

Hello!

First of all, thank you for all the hard work you guys provide. Long time user, but only today do I find myself with a problem.

Ever since upgrading to MPC 1.9.8.34, the player won't keep the changes I do to pan/scan between files. More specifically, the rotations and mirroring of videos (Alt + numpad shortcuts). The "scale to 16/9 TV" for example, will remain activated between files.

I use that function a lot because I am a dancer and I train using mirrored videos of dance numbers. I was able to just put a playlist, start the first file, hit Alt+6 and then when the next one would start it would already be mirrored. I now have to hit that every time a new file starts. I did go into the options and playback tabs but didn't see any option or checkbox that seemed to fit the criteria to solve this problem.

I am on Windows 10 64bit, if that is relevant. No other problem whatsoever with playback, just this very specific detail.

I like using the latest version of any software, but if rolling back to a previous release is the only option, I wouldn't mind. Just figured this night be something to look into.

Thank you and let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

MrTechpara

Back to top Go down

MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist Empty Re: MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:18 pm

In next version this will work again. Currently it resets rotation on file close.

You will have to enable this option (after the update):
Options > Player > Remember last Pan&Scan Zoom

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist Empty Re: MPC won't keep pan/scan changes between files in a playlist

Post by MrTechpara Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Thank you for the reply! Glad to see it wasn't just something on my end.

Will patiently wait for the next version!

MrTechpara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum