Feature Suggestion: Adjustable Playback Speed. (10%-200%) (Ex.-Play Audiobooks @ 110% Speed)

2 posters

Go down

Feature Suggestion: Adjustable Playback Speed.  (10%-200%) (Ex.-Play Audiobooks @ 110% Speed) Empty Feature Suggestion: Adjustable Playback Speed. (10%-200%) (Ex.-Play Audiobooks @ 110% Speed)

Post by GNJK Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:49 am

As title states, I would like to request this feature be added to mpc.  I used to use an external program that did looping and playback speed.  Since addition of looping was added to mpc, I have ditched that tool, but still miss its adjustable playback speed feature.  This feature had use for me on things like, getting through 10+ hour audiobooks faster, getting through really bad movies/shows faster, but also for custom slow motion control. For example - I could fine tune and find audiobooks that worked well sped upwards of 115%, and remain totally listenable for me before becoming too high pitched from the speed increase.  These sort of things are impossible with the built in fast/slow motion features we have right now. I think this feature could be useful for many of you as well.  Thank you.  cheers

Last edited by GNJK on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification edits)

GNJK

Back to top Go down

Feature Suggestion: Adjustable Playback Speed.  (10%-200%) (Ex.-Play Audiobooks @ 110% Speed) Empty Re: Feature Suggestion: Adjustable Playback Speed. (10%-200%) (Ex.-Play Audiobooks @ 110% Speed)

Post by Admin Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:15 pm

That option already exists.
Menu > View > Playback Rate

The buttons on the toolbar do speed x2 by default. But that can also be customized.
Options > Playback > Speed step

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum