Codec Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer shows percentage complete in OSD

Go down

no longer shows percentage complete in OSD Empty no longer shows percentage complete in OSD

Post by toncoon on Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Using Windows 10 version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450).

In MPC-HC v1.9.3.5 it used to display the percentage complete in square brackets on the OSD.

However, at least from v1.9.6, it no longer shows the percentage complete and I cannot find any way of re-enabling it from the options or elsewhere.  Crying or Very sad   How can I re-enable the percentage complete in the OSD?

correct example: 07:04 / 42:56 [16.46%]
incorrect example: 07:04 / 42:56

toncoon

Back to top Go down

no longer shows percentage complete in OSD Empty Re: no longer shows percentage complete in OSD

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:01 am

It was removed because the initial implementation had some stability issues. It might return in the future as an option.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

no longer shows percentage complete in OSD Empty Re: no longer shows percentage complete in OSD

Post by toncoon on Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Okay, thanks for the reply.
I wish it will be revived soon. In the meantime, I'll be sticking to an older version since the feature is too useful. Surprised

toncoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum