Create Mappable Key for Remove from Playlist (previously [Delete])

2 posters

Go down

Create Mappable Key for Remove from Playlist (previously [Delete]) Empty Create Mappable Key for Remove from Playlist (previously [Delete])

Post by chipinoz Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Hey devs, thanks for maintaining this awesome collection of software. MPC-HC has been my fave media player for a decade.
I use playlists a lot, and I apparenty don't check release notes very well ..... after a decade of using the Delete key to remove tracks/files from the playlist I was a bit surprised when I found a bunch of videos in my Recycle Bin! Shocked
I've removed the key mapping for {Move to Recycle Bin} now so I don't accidentally throw any more movie files in the trash. Maybe I'm blind but I can't see a Key listed for {Remove from Playlist} .... it would be awesome if it was there so I could re-map the Delete Key - any chance you can restore it as an un-mapped key?

Pretty please and thank you Very Happy
Chip

chipinoz

Back to top Go down

Create Mappable Key for Remove from Playlist (previously [Delete]) Empty Re: Create Mappable Key for Remove from Playlist (previously [Delete])

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:47 pm

Move to recycle bin should prompt for confirmation before deleting the file. Unmapping it by default will not happen. You could change it to for example Shift+Delete to avoid pressing it by mistake.

Deleting items in the playlist works only when the playlist window has the focus.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum