[feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites.

2 posters

Go down

[feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites. Empty [feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites.

Post by Rainbowsaur Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:15 am

I would love these features, they should probably exist in the first place, and would make life a breeze in general and for language learning.

A feature (hotkeys) to copy current subtitles displayed ? or closest subtitles to users clipboard.
A feature (hotkeys) to easily go back and forward through favourites, without having to open the favourite menu manually each time and find the next favourite you marked.

I feel like the favourites section needs a few fixes too, it currently blocks out the media player for being interacted with, and is very strict and interruptive, however it is still perfect for saving moments you want to come back and look at later.

Cheers for reading hope you consider some of these ideas.

Rainbowsaur

Back to top Go down

[feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites. Empty Re: [feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites.

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:42 pm

MPV and MPC are totally different players.

It is unlikely that your requests will be implemented any time soon. There are too many requests and too little developers. You can submit them here:
https://github.com/clsid2/mpc-hc/issues

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites. Empty Re: [feature request] hotkey to copy current displayed subtitles to clipboard, and hotkeys to shift foward/backward through favourites.

Post by Rainbowsaur Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:52 pm

Admin wrote:MPV and MPC are totally different players.
My bad, i realized this about an hour ago and removed that part of my post, (I am using MPC intially Very Happy ) Thanks for the info

Rainbowsaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum