The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself

2 posters

Go down

The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself Empty The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself

Post by uchix3 Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:29 am

Hi,

Like the title of the topic I have 2 problem with the MPC-HM, I have Windows 10 and the problem is when I open a program that required UAC(User Account Control) the music(sound of the MPC) stop 1 sec and it´s disgunting and the other problem is that when I close a game that it´s in FullScreen if I have the music stopped it´s play by itself, I have to stop it every time when the game finish(League of Legends)

Thanks for the help Smile

uchix3

Back to top Go down

The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself Empty Re: The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself

Post by Admin Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:59 pm

This may help:
In the Windows User Account settings, adjust the UAC setting so that it does not dim the screen when a UAC dialog appears.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself Empty Re: The sound stops like 1 milisecond and the player play the music by itself

Post by uchix3 Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Thanks, I fix that and with the other problema what can I do? When I start a game in FullScreen it do the same, sound lag  1 sec and it continue normal, and when I have the music stopped it play by itself when I quit the game.

uchix3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:16 am

Sorry, I don't have a solution for that.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum