I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore

2 posters

Go down

I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore Empty I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore

Post by GParodes Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:27 am

Hello, I use windows 10 and the latest version of Mega Codec.
Lately I can't download the subtitles in my native language (Portuguese from Brazil) in Media Player Classic, and until a month or two ago I always downloaded it through it.
Even going in the options and putting "pob" together with "eng" and "por", the program only provides subtitles in Portuguese from Portugal and English.
I've tried to put other acronyms like "ptbr", "br", "pbr", and it didn't work.
I have tried to install older versions (13.0, 14.0) which I am sure the search worked and still is not working.
I have already tried to get the subtitles of the same film that I had already watched with the subtitles downloaded through the program and the problem persisted.
I would watch everything in English, but my wife only watches with subtitles, and Portuguese in Portugal is very different from Portuguese in Brazil.
I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

GParodes

Back to top Go down

I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore Empty Re: I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore

Post by Admin Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Subtitle search in MPC-HC using OpenSubtitles now requires a login. OpenSubtitles has implemented this restriction because their servers are being overloaded now that many people are staying at home. You can create a free account on the opensubtitles.org website. You can then use these login details here: MPC-HC options > Subtitles > Misc > right-click on OpenSubtitles > Setup

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore Empty Re: I can't download subtitles in my native language anymore

Post by GParodes Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Thank you very much!!

GParodes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum