AUDIO STUTTER -Widows 8.1 AMD A10 Processor Integrated Radeon 8650G GPU 12 Gigs RAM - STUTTERING AUDIO

2 posters

Go down

AUDIO STUTTER -Widows 8.1 AMD A10 Processor Integrated Radeon 8650G GPU 12 Gigs RAM - STUTTERING AUDIO Empty AUDIO STUTTER -Widows 8.1 AMD A10 Processor Integrated Radeon 8650G GPU 12 Gigs RAM - STUTTERING AUDIO

Post by Dezigner_99 Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:55 pm

After hours of trying to find something that will play H.264 and H.265 video files on my Laptop I installed the codec and it Worked~ ALMOST.
I have a few problems.

Biggest problem is When Playing H.264 videos in MPC-HC the video renders good. It is fairly smooth however the audio and video are out of sync just a little. That is not a big deal. The real problem is about 15 seconds into the video. The audio starts to stutter, and it remains that way. I have looked at different settings and the best I an tell the buffer is filling to 100 percent and falling over and over rapidly and that is causing the stutter.

Is there a way to fix this problem? both to better sync the audio and video? but most important to remove the stutter?

Lastly I have the same problem with H.265 files but it is much worst. The playback of the Audio is fine however the video is super slow and they are way out of sync.

I really hate having to convert my H.265 files to H.264 as it takes forever. If there is way to resolve any of these problems and get my video and audio playing smoothly I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
A

Dezigner_99

Back to top Go down

AUDIO STUTTER -Widows 8.1 AMD A10 Processor Integrated Radeon 8650G GPU 12 Gigs RAM - STUTTERING AUDIO Empty Re: AUDIO STUTTER -Widows 8.1 AMD A10 Processor Integrated Radeon 8650G GPU 12 Gigs RAM - STUTTERING AUDIO

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Your GPU does not support hardware acceleration of H.265 and your CPU is too weak to smoothly decode high resolution H.265 video. So I am afraid there is no solution for that.

For H.264 you could try enabling the High Performance power plan in the Windows power settings.

Here are some general Windows tweaks for reducing audio sync and stuttering issues:
[1] Windows Control Panel > Sound > Speakers > Properties > Advanced > disable the two "Exclusive mode" options
[2] Windows Control Panel > Sound > Speakers > Properties > Enhancements > Disable all sound effects
[3] Disable fast startup in Windows 10: Windows Control Panel > Power Options > "Choose what the power buttons do" > uncheck "Turn on fast startup"
[4] On laptops: Windows Control Panel > Power Options > select "High performance" power plan. If this works, then increasing the value of "Minimum processor state" in the other power plans may also solve it.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum