Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist

2 posters

Go down

Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist Empty Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist

Post by dagoma29 Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi everybody, i think you should help me with this problem.

I have a folder with some music that i like to play, days ago i have to make a clean install of my OS and clean a lot of stuff, but one of the first things i wanna do at that moment was install K-Lite, then i do, but when i try to add my files to the playlist just does't appear, looks some times like a just put 2 - 4 songs, and if i already have some there then just 1.

I don't know what's happening, just try downloading and installing again, change the theme, using as default, attach all the extension, but nothing works. All of them are .flac.

Log File:

Thanks for the help.

dagoma29

Back to top Go down

Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist Empty Re: Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Right-click on a selection of files in Explorer and then choose "Add to MPC-HC playlist" in the context menu.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist Empty Re: Problems Adding Files to MPC-HC playlist

Post by dagoma29 Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:41 am

That´s what im saying i do, but doesn´t work. Just cut all the files and only add 1 or if the player is closed then add max 4 - 6

dagoma29

Back to top Go down

Post by dagoma29 Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 am

I forgot the screenshots, here they are.

proof:

Thanks for the help.

dagoma29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Your selection is too large. Explorer does not work reliably in that case. It will actually open a new instance of the player for each file. The player has a workaround to deal with that situation, but it isn't perfect.

Two ways that do work good:
1) Open MPC-HC first, then drag&drop the selection onto it
2) Right-click > "Send To" menu > Media Player Classic (this way added recently)

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dagoma29 Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:35 pm

It works! drag&drop works!

In older versions i always use right-click "add to playlist" thats why i was confused.

Thanks a lot Very Happy Very Happy

dagoma29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum