Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly

2 posters

Go down

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly Empty Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly

Post by asurisme Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:13 am

Hi, I notice this in mpc-hc version after 1.8.8.22 ( 1.8.8.40 until 1.9.0.8 ). When using internal renderer, subtitle resolution in fullscreen doesn't rendered properly. It most apparent after player is resized, subtitle resolution become very low.

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly 1-maximized-before-resize
maximized-before-resize

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly 4-fullscreen-before-resize
fullscreen-before-resize

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly 2-resized
resized

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly 3-maximized-after-resize
maximized-after-resize

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly 6-fullscreen-after-resize
fullscreen-after-resize

asurisme

Back to top Go down

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly Empty Re: Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly

Post by Admin Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:09 pm

Check this setting:
MPC-HC options > Subtitles > Maximum texture resolution > should be "Desktop"

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly Empty Re: Subtitle resolution with internal renderer doesn't work properly

Post by asurisme Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:46 pm

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not looking for a solution. Just informing that the internal renderer not behaving like in the previous version (1.8.8.22 and earlier).
I usually just reload the subtitle (I watch a lot of anime, so I'm using using 1280x720 because the sign translation blended together better. Desktop resolution is just too sharp.)

asurisme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:56 pm

I was able to reproduce the issue with your settings. The developers are working on a fix.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by asurisme Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:42 am

Wow, that was fast. The latest update already fix it. Thank you so much for the respond. You guys are the best.

asurisme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum