Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right

2 posters

Go down

Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right Empty Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right

Post by rhahgleuhargh Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:17 am

Hello,
I tried to play a DVD with MPC (I didn't did it since several years), all is OK for playback off course, but there is a problem with the keybord navigation menu shortcuts :
It's impossible to navigate to the left or the right menus with alt+left or Alt+right arrow. All is OK for up and down navigation with Alt+up or down arrow
I didn't modify anything in the keyboard shortcut configuration, so the shortcuts Alt+left or right arrow should be correctly configured.
All is OK with mouse, but the problem is that I wanted to reconfigure my Remote control (IMON RM100) with MPC-HC, and it depends of keyboard shortcuts.

rhahgleuhargh

Back to top Go down

Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right Empty Re: Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right

Post by rhahgleuhargh Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:35 am

OK I found a fix, you need to create an other shortcut (ex Ctrl+Alt+left or right arrow)
This seems to be because shortcut Alt+left or right arrow is already used for an other shortcut : jump back or forward (large) for videos.

rhahgleuhargh

Back to top Go down

Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right Empty Re: Bug with DVD Menu navigation keyboard shortcut left and right

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:37 pm

Thanks for reporting. Yes, the default keyboard shortcuts need to be changed. I will make sure that gets done in next version.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum