Codec Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture goes out of sync from audio

Go down

Picture goes out of sync from audio Empty Picture goes out of sync from audio

Post by John_Stoney on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Good Day

Thanks a million to this great program, I love it. Just run into a bit of a snag. I have no idea where or when it started, but if a start up a video file the picture to audio is out of sync. I have checked the same file on a different PC and it plays as it should. so nothing wrong with the file. I have checked delay options in MPC to no avail. I have to restart my computer and then started the video again, which plays normal and in sync. It reapers again after a long paused time period. What could cause this to happen? Could my AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5Ghz CPU have processing errors that overtime to have a videos audio to fall out of sync?

I am running the latest K-Lite Codecs Pack and not the Beta

John_Stoney

Back to top Go down

Picture goes out of sync from audio Empty Re: Picture goes out of sync from audio

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:17 pm

If you are using Windows 10, then disable "fast startup":
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

The reference clock during playback comes from the audio renderer, which in turn means the audio driver/hardware. So second suggestion would be to try a different version of the audio driver. You probably have two drivers installed. Often a Realtek sound chip for the speakers/headphone connection. And AMD driver for the HDMI port(s).

If you are using HDMI connection, also try turning you TV off and then on again.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Picture goes out of sync from audio Empty Re: Picture goes out of sync from audio

Post by michaellks on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 am

Hi, i have had the same problem as you. And then i realised under Audio track, there are 2 to choose from. Switch it to AAC from TRUEHD and the audio should be in-sync. Hope this helps. Greetings from Malaysia.

michaellks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum