Picture goes out of sync from audio

3 posters

Go down

Picture goes out of sync from audio Empty Picture goes out of sync from audio

Post by John_Stoney Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Good Day

Thanks a million to this great program, I love it. Just run into a bit of a snag. I have no idea where or when it started, but if a start up a video file the picture to audio is out of sync. I have checked the same file on a different PC and it plays as it should. so nothing wrong with the file. I have checked delay options in MPC to no avail. I have to restart my computer and then started the video again, which plays normal and in sync. It reapers again after a long paused time period. What could cause this to happen? Could my AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5Ghz CPU have processing errors that overtime to have a videos audio to fall out of sync?

I am running the latest K-Lite Codecs Pack and not the Beta

John_Stoney

Back to top Go down

Picture goes out of sync from audio Empty Re: Picture goes out of sync from audio

Post by Admin Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:17 pm

If you are using Windows 10, then disable "fast startup":
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

The reference clock during playback comes from the audio renderer, which in turn means the audio driver/hardware. So second suggestion would be to try a different version of the audio driver. You probably have two drivers installed. Often a Realtek sound chip for the speakers/headphone connection. And AMD driver for the HDMI port(s).

If you are using HDMI connection, also try turning you TV off and then on again.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Picture goes out of sync from audio Empty Re: Picture goes out of sync from audio

Post by michaellks Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 am

Hi, i have had the same problem as you. And then i realised under Audio track, there are 2 to choose from. Switch it to AAC from TRUEHD and the audio should be in-sync. Hope this helps. Greetings from Malaysia.

michaellks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum