KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion)

2 posters

Go down

KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion) Empty KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion)

Post by Gabriel Ribeiro Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Hey, I'm just dropping by to talk about KLCP project and Ninite website. I'm not really sure if you're related to them in any ways, but here goes nothing:

Sometimes, to make the job quick, after I format a machine, I tend to download the Ninite installer with KLCP and some other software.

However, I'm unsure about what build they use (lite, standard, full, mega). Do you even know about this? (I could test it myself, but I'll leave for the experts.  Razz )

Something else I'm still asking myself is about KLCP UI and MPC-HC language after Ninite's online installation.

But I noticed that when I install it from there, it comes only in English language and not in other locale.
Would it even be possible to get the unattended install with the local language choice?
I thought about adding parameters to install specific software with certain things, but I don't really know the directions to do it. (If it's even possible to add triggers to Ninite's installers.)

If it's not possible at this moment, I'd like to leave as a suggestion for future updates. Maybe it's related to your pack (unattended install) rather than their's.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion, so newbie users won't suffer with the foreign language. (Believe me, I know a bunch of dumb people that don't really know a single word in English.)

Thanks!

PS: You may move the thread if you think it applies most to the General section.

PSS: Just found this thread that might lead somewhere for this.
Gabriel Ribeiro
Gabriel Ribeiro

Back to top Go down

KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion) Empty Re: KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion)

Post by Admin Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Ninite uses Full version. They use default settings. If you want to customize anything you need to install manually.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion) Empty Re: KLCP and Ninite (question and suggestion)

Post by Gabriel Ribeiro Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Admin wrote:Ninite uses Full version. They use default settings. If you want to customize anything you need to install manually.

Any chance to get it to install on the OS locale? Or it really depends on Ninite's side?
Gabriel Ribeiro
Gabriel Ribeiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:46 pm

We don't have any control over what Ninite does. It does not offer any flexibility or options.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum