Please add customizable toolbar buttons.

3 posters

Go down

Please add customizable toolbar buttons. Empty Please add customizable toolbar buttons.

Post by jcronic420 Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:31 pm

I am hoping you can add custom toolbars. I am not talking about the toolbar images. I would like the ability to change which buttons and layouts are available in the toolbar. I've been using MPC-HC for a long time. I used VLC a long time ago and they had this option even back then.

For example changing things like where the speed buttons are located or adding additional buttons in the toolbar. Thank you.

Side note: Would also like to have the current speed located on the bottom of player so I know when the speed is back to normal after i change speed settings.

jcronic420

Back to top Go down

Please add customizable toolbar buttons. Empty Re: Please add customizable toolbar buttons.

Post by Admin Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 am

There won't be options to customize the toolbar functionality. You can use keyboard shortcuts to quickly perform actions. See: options > player > keys

Speed changes are shown if OSD is enabled. Options > Player > Show OSD

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Please add customizable toolbar buttons. Empty Listening to your customer needs

Post by al4b Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:48 am

Admin wrote:There won't be options to customize the toolbar functionality. You can use keyboard shortcuts to quickly perform actions. See: options > player > keys

Speed changes are shown if OSD is enabled. Options > Player > Show OSD

WOW talk about listening to your customer needs. "Service" is something you have to give when your customers need it, not when you feel like it !!! At least explain why.

And if a only use a mouse?

Thanks

al4b

Back to top Go down

Please add customizable toolbar buttons. Empty Re: Please add customizable toolbar buttons.

Post by Admin Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:22 pm

Customer? You seem to be forgetting that this software is free. There are hundreds of requests. The developers have to choose what they work on in their spare time for free. We are not your slave, and we don't have to explain anything at all.

Most functionality is also accessible though the player menu.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum