Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic?

2 posters

Go down

Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic? Empty Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic?

Post by Theosz Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello

I'm using Windows 10 64 bits on my PC + Codec Pack Standard (with last updated) using MPC-HC (64 bits) v1.7.16.6

There are many advanced options and features that I appreciate and even know yet but, sorry, I can't find the basic button for random the music/playlists/folder listening

Maybe my glasses are not enought XD

could u help me, please?

TY

Theosz

Back to top Go down

Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic? Empty Re: Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic?

Post by Admin Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Menu > View > Playlist (or Ctrl+7)
Tip: you can detach the playlist from the player window, click on its left border and drag it outside player window

Right-click on the playlist window for several options, including Shuffle.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic? Empty Re: Where is the randomic music button in Media Player Classic?

Post by Theosz Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm

TY for answering and help it is working now.

maybe, in pt-br, I just the need to realize the words translated. it was natural for me seaching in "reproduzir" item menu, aside-right of "view" item menu instead current way

TY again

Theosz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum