Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs

3 posters

Go down

Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs Empty Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs

Post by winathere Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:54 pm

I have no idea where should i ask this kind of question. There is no su much place for codecs i guess. I hope you can help me. I have a wowza server and i want to stream some mp4 clips as a microsoft smooth format. But half of them is not working with wowza. It doesn't start playing. (I'm using rx-player for play these smooth streams and it's working great except some mp4 videos.) I record this two different clips with same way so they should be same. After i record this clips i'm using this code from ffmpeg for fix moov points for seeking :

ffmpeg -i clip_temp.mp4 -codec copy -movflags +faststart clip.mp4

I don't understand much about this codecs. Here some info from mp4box and ffprobe. How can i find the problem ? Can you tell me please whats the difference ? I should fix my clips but i don't wanna use too much time and cpu power with encoding. I hope i can fix them without re-encode with your help. Here pictures : (Red one isn't working)

Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs Nwe4Q

Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs C2ZsH

winathere

Back to top Go down

Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs Empty Re: Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs

Post by notcyf Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:48 am

The difference is is that the left video is encoded using the H.264 Main profile specification and the right video was encoded using the H.264 High profile specification.

Your server does not support H.264 High profile.

notcyf

Back to top Go down

Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs Empty Re: Whats The Difference Between This Two Videos ? Mp4 Codecs

Post by winathere Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Thank you so much for your comment! Is there any way to convert it to main profile without re-encode ? With ffmpeg or mp4box maybe ? I will search web for this profile difference. Thanks!

winathere

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm

You can't change the profile without re-encoding.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum