Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home)

3 posters

Go down

Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home) Empty Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home)

Post by revs Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi everybody,
yesterday I was using the Media Player Classic x64 Edition playing mp3's and for some reason all the controls disappeared.
Now I only see the black screen showing "Media Player Classic ... Home Cinema ... x64 Edition", but I can't make any changes to nothing, as no controls are visible.
When I play a video, same issue, video is being played, but I can't change anything, as only the black screen or video playing is visible.
Can't shut it down either, as no Close, Restore or Minimize controls are visible, so I have to shut it down from the taskbar.
Thought that updating the Pack would help and updated to the newest version (K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1290_Mega) and it's update (klcp_update_1291_20170203), but no changes.
I am using Windows 10 Home Edition, updated to the latest version.
Any idea what happened?

revs

Back to top Go down

Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home) Empty Re: Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home)

Post by Admin Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:48 pm

You can hide (some of the) controls in MPC by pressing 1 or 2. You can reset to normal view by pressing 3.

You can also reset settings with the Codec Tweak Tool.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home) Empty Re: Media Player Classic doesn't show all the controls since yesterday...(Windows 10 Home)

Post by revs Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Thanks for your help. "3" helped to reset and view all the controls again.

revs

Back to top Go down

Post by iamsetsetiam Tue May 05, 2020 12:27 am

Thanks so much to Admin - never would have guessed that 3 would bring back the controls-great help!

iamsetsetiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum