BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares

2 posters

Go down

BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Empty BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares

Post by aco1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello

MSI PE60 6QE Laptop
Windows 10 Enterprise x64
Geforce 960M
Screen Resolution : 4K

Recently I installed "Technisat DVBViewer TE2" and when I ran it, I saw a blue circle watermark on right side of it screen when playing channels.
I thought it is because it is a Free software and watermark is related to license stuff.
after that I uninstalled DVBViewer BUT I see that watermark on other softwares on my system too, like : Xilisoft Video Converter, Andyroid Android Emulator, Droid4X,
but it is NOT on the WMP and KMPlayer.

I thought installing KLite may solve the problem, and installed Mega pack, but the problem still persists.

Please help me how to remove this watermark.

BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Captur10
BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Captur12
BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Captur11
BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Waterm11

aco1

Back to top Go down

BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Empty Re: BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 am

I have never seen that before. It is certainly not caused by a codec. Another application must be adding the watermark. That logo seems to contain the letter N, maybe that gives a clue with regard to recently installed applications.

Check the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and see if there are any suspicious processes running.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares Empty Re: BLUE CIRCLE WATERMARK on some softwares

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 pm

That watermark is caused by a program called Nahimic Soundtracker. It is an application that came with your computer.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum