How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen?

2 posters

Go down

How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen? Empty How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen?

Post by marcgii Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:30 am

In the stock version of MPC, the full toolbar is displayed while in full screen mode when you bring the cursor down to it. How do I restore this behavior?

marcgii

Back to top Go down

How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen? Empty Re: How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen?

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:53 pm

The behavior is exactly the same as the stock version.

Codec Tweak Tool > Reset settings

A possible cause of your problem can be that you enabled "D3D fullscreen" option in MPC output settings.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen? Empty Re: How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen?

Post by marcgii Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Resetting the settings didn't do anything.  MadVR is enabled, so D3D fullscreen is not an option.

So is the toolbar supposed to be visible or not while in full screen?  The image on top is from the stock version of MPC while in full screen mode, and the one on the bottom is from K lite.  Is there a setting for changing this?

How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen? Captur11
How do I get the toolbar to show up in full screen? Captur12

marcgii

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:27 pm

madvr settings > rendering > general settings > fullscreen exclusive mode

MadVR replaces the standard toolbar in its exclusive fullscreen mode. Disable that option and you get the normal toolbar.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marcgii Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Thanks, that did the trick. When I've used MadVR in another codec pack before, that setting wasn't on by default.

marcgii

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:50 pm

It uses the default settings of madVR. I usually turn that setting off myself too. There will probably be some settings in the installer in the future for easy configuration of madVR.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum