Suggestions for additions, alterations or issues

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for additions, alterations or issues Empty Suggestions for additions, alterations or issues

Post by bsantora Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:53 am

I want to suggest some additions to the best media player on the market! I find everything okay. I want however to be able to change the color of the playlist. I like to use darker backgrounds with light text. Also a feature that worked in previous versions of k-lite no longer works. The, “set window parameters” will not hold. I like my media player to remain a certain parameter size. I always keep the media player a rectangle vertical with playlist on bottom and I keep it in the right corner so I can work nd watch. I keep all internet explorer, os explorer, and all other windows same parameters also top to bottom left screen pane to left k-lite media player border. When k-lite open it overlaps due to the parameter not holding. I have to keep adjusting the windows size. It's no big deal but it takes time and energy over the course of my computer sessions to do. However when I start a video it alters the windows size to fit the video specifications. I checked all of the necessary ticks that program the windows to remain yet it will not remain.

I'm sort of a generic man myself, but I'm willing to bet it has ben mentioned more than once that you all can make a kick ass, Winamp grade k-lite skin for the media player classic. I'd never use another media player for at least these 3 modifications.

Brandon
www.sci-theory.com

bsantora

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for additions, alterations or issues Empty Re: Suggestions for additions, alterations or issues

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 pm

For window size:
options > playback > disable auto-zoom

The player uses the standard colors of Windows. It doesn't have skins or options to customize this. Maybe in the (far) future. But you can customize the standard colors of Windows.

Windows Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personalization > Window Color and Appearance > Advanced Appearance settings

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum