Dithering Mode option out of display

2 posters

Go down

Dithering Mode option out of display Empty Dithering Mode option out of display

Post by Kenso88 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:48 am

Hi All,

I am working on a Korea system and this is what I encounter, The dithering mode option is out of the window
Can anyone provide workaround, feedback or solution?. Thanks alot in advance and much appreciated.
Dithering Mode option out of display Dither10

Kenso88

Back to top Go down

Dithering Mode option out of display Empty Re: Dithering Mode option out of display

Post by Admin Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:07 pm

There is no solution for this display problem at this moment. It is a bug in Windows and only happens on Korean and certain Japanese systems.

The settings are stored in the Windows Registry, so you can modify them manually if really needed.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LAV

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dithering Mode option out of display Empty Re: Dithering Mode option out of display

Post by Kenso88 Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:There is no solution for this display problem at this moment. It is a bug in Windows and only happens on Korean and certain Japanese systems.

The settings are stored in the Windows Registry, so you can modify them manually if really needed.

Thanks for the confirmation and workaround.

Kenso88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenso88 Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Admin wrote:There is no solution for this display problem at this moment. It is a bug in Windows and only happens on Korean and certain Japanese systems.

Dear Admin, I notice it's not just Korean and certain Japanese system, even the Chinese also having such issue.
Do you foresee a fix for this anytime soon?

Kenso88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Maybe I can forcefully increase the height of those screens. Could you make screenshots of each tab of LAV Video/Audio/Splitter settings? Then I can avoid adding to much extra space, because it will look ugly on other systems.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum