Warning every time a video is open on MPC

2 posters

Go down

Warning every time a video is open on MPC Empty Warning every time a video is open on MPC

Post by Mikau Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi.

I get this error every time I open a video:
"Warning creating EVR Custom render"
"The installed DirectX End-User Runtime is outdated. Please download and Install the June 2010 release or newer version in order for MPC-HC to function properly.".

This message is shown twice, if I click to close the window, the player crashes, I have to click on "OK" (twice) to not crash.

I already updated my DirectX to the lastest version. And my graphic driver is updated as well. I already reinstalled both MPC and my graphics driver and I still get this warning.

My system is Windows 7 x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 560 graphics card. The MPC version is Standard.

Is there any way to just remove these warnings? They are really annoying.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mikau

Back to top Go down

Warning every time a video is open on MPC Empty Re: Warning every time a video is open on MPC

Post by Admin Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:35 pm

One solution would be to select a different video renderer in the options. But it is better to find the real cause, as other programs/games may have similar problems.

It shows that error when the required DirectX files are not present on the system. Which is strange since you should have them after your DirectX update. The codec pack even puts them in the MPC-HC folder if they are missing on the system. So the DirectX update is not even needed.

Check if these files exist:
c:\windows\system32\D3DX9_43.dll
c:\windows\system32\D3DCompiler_43.dll

If they do exist, move them elsewhere temporarily. Then re-install the codec pack. It should install those two files in the MPC-HC64 folder. If playback works now, then perhaps the files you had were damaged.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Warning every time a video is open on MPC Empty Re: Warning every time a video is open on MPC

Post by Mikau Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Thank you very much. I had the files, but moving them and re-installing the program solved the issue.

Mikau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum