K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

2 posters

Go down

K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio Empty K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

Post by hwoarang5 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:26 am

Weird bug with the latest pack 1136, when ur mouse cursor on bottom of the seek bar or control bar u cannot adjust volume via mouse scroll, u have to move your cursor to the screen which u cant tell how many percent are u adjusting the volume bar, and is it possible to enable quick select audio out via bitstream or analog, eg when im using my hdmi receiver i decide to use my headphone i want to listen to dts, and lossless format it wont auto switch to internal decoding, or when i want to bitsrteam it still stuck on software decoding vice version, is there an option to quickly or automatically set it?

hwoarang5

Back to top Go down

K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio Empty Re: K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

Post by Admin Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 pm

I assume you are using Windows 10? Microsoft has changed the behavior on how the mouse events are send to the application. The developers of MPC-HC are aware of this, so they might add a workaround for it in the future.

You can easily turn bitstreaming on/off with the Codec Tweak Tool.

Tip: It even has command-line parameters that you could use in a shortcut!

To enable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe /bitstream="ac3,dts,eac3,dtshd,truehd"
To disable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe /bitstream

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio Empty Re: K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

Post by hwoarang5 Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:22 am

Admin wrote:I assume you are using Windows 10? Microsoft has changed the behavior on how the mouse events are send to the application. The developers of MPC-HC are aware of this, so they might add a workaround for it in the future.

You can easily turn bitstreaming on/off with the Codec Tweak Tool.

Tip: It even has command-line parameters that you could use in a shortcut!

To enable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe /bitstream="ac3,dts,eac3,dtshd,truehd"
To disable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe  /bitstream

ahhh thanks a bunch ,shortcut added

hwoarang5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum