Codec Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Go down

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem Empty Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Post by Jyrz on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:53 pm

I recently got two 9600 GT graphics cards and now anything I play in Media Player Classic is stuttering and the sound is glitchy. This didn't happen when I was using a single 9400 GT. At first I thought it might be a sound issue but everything else sounds fine such as games, YouTube videos, or even anything played in Windows Media Player. I've tried adjusting a few things that I found on the FAQ but I still have the problem. I have no idea how to fix this so any help would be appreciated.

Jyrz

Back to top Go down

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem Empty Re: Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Re-install the nvidia driver (and enable the option to do a clean install).

You can try a different video renderer in MPC.
options > playback > output

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem Empty Re: Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Post by Jyrz on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 pm

I clean installed my video driver and I tried every available video renderer. Still broken.
I tried using a sound card in case it was something to do with that but that didn't work.
I did notice, that when a video is playing, my CPU usage seems to randomly spike.
My mouse jumps across the screen and it takes a while for a click to register.
This is the worst.
Maybe I'll just put my old graphics card in and forgo the increase in framerate in my games just so I can watch videos....

Jyrz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 pm

See if a newer version of your Motherboard Chipset drivers is available.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum