Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers.

2 posters

Go down

Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers. Empty Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers.

Post by avabaska Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Hello. I used drivers 320.x for a few months and now decided to update and installed 331.x

Now Media Player will freeze immediately when we try to open any video file. It will happened only when we use a normal render with cool features, like Shaders Razz

Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers. B3mk

The problem is gone only in boring mode (without that cool features).

Tried all 331.x versions and got the same problem. Some users sad that it's a common problem with that drivers. I wrote to nVidia's tech support but don't think they will do anything about it Sad

avabaska

Back to top Go down

Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers. Empty Re: Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers.

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

There is a known compatibility problem with the "NVIDIA surround" feature and certain renderers in MPC-HC. I suspect that is the cause of your problem.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers. Empty Re: Global (?) problem with Media Player Classic and the latest nVidia drivers.

Post by avabaska Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 am

Admin wrote:There is a known compatibility problem with the "NVIDIA surround" feature and certain renderers in MPC-HC. I suspect that is the cause of your problem.
Yes, NV surround Sad Very sad...

nVidia already knows about this? I mean who should rectify the situation Smile

avabaska

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 pm

The problem has been reported to NVIDIA by a few people already. Older drivers did not have this problem.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avabaska Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Ok, I'm understand. nVidia's tech support answered me:

"I can confirm that the MPC issue is a known problem we are currently investigating."

I hope that they will solve this issue.

avabaska

Back to top Go down

Post by avabaska Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:30 am

Don't know when, but problem solved: drivers ver. 332.21, K-Lite ver. 10.0.5  Razz 

avabaska

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Good news.

Latest version of the pack is 10.3.2 Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum