Codec Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My computer will not play videos

Go down

My computer will not play videos Empty My computer will not play videos

Post by Fighter_MA on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello. First I want to apologize , because I do not speak English . I wrote this text in Spanish . After I have used Google Translate to translate text .

I have a problem. My computer can not play videos. But my computer when playing the audio file.

I thought it was a problem of codecs. I have uninstalled the K-Lite Mega codec pack and I have installed the latest version of the K-Lite Mega codec pack . But the problem has not been resolved.

I have researched more . I have tried to open video files with different extensions , and all the files are the same problem. You can hear the audio but can not see the video .

I have tried all the players that I have installed on the computer . BSPlayer, Windows Media player and Media Player Classic will not play video. But I have also installed a program for image processing : IrfanView and this program plays the video and audio. This is the only player that gives no problem.

What is the problem, please? Could anyone help ?

Fighter_MA

Back to top Go down

My computer will not play videos Empty Re: My computer will not play videos

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Update the driver of your graphics device.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum