K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD

2 posters

Go down

K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD Empty K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD

Post by chalotn Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Ive had this problem since i completely restored my computer, i cant see subtitles neither use my TAZN filter to watch videos in 60FPS.

I would really appreciate your help, thanks.

chalotn

Back to top Go down

K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD Empty Re: K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm

1. Choose ffdshow as video decoder
2. Remove PowerDVD from ffdshow blacklist (ffdshow options > directshow control)
3. Enable subtitles in ffdshow

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD Empty Re: K Lite Codec Pack doesnt work with Cyberlink Power DVD

Post by chalotn Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 am

Admin wrote:1. Choose ffdshow as video decoder
2. Remove PowerDVD from ffdshow blacklist (ffdshow options > directshow control)
3. Enable subtitles in ffdshow

Could you please be more specific with the instructions, i think i did everything correctly but the problem is not solved.

chalotn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I don't use PowerDVD so I don't know if it is even possible. As I have said before in your previous topics, PowerDVD uses its own codecs by default. You need to ask on the Cyberlink forum for help.

I suggest you try a different player. MPC-HC with madVR as video renderer gives excellent quality. madVR has a smooth motion option that can give super smooth playback regardless of refreshrate. It uses advanced frame blending for this.

Another alternative is Smooth Video Project (SVP). This uses frame interpolation like TZAR.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chalotn Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Admin wrote:I don't use PowerDVD so I don't know if it is even possible. As I have said before in your previous topics, PowerDVD uses its own codecs by default. You need to ask on the Cyberlink forum for help.

I suggest you try a different player. MPC-HC with madVR as video renderer gives excellent quality. madVR has a smooth motion option that can give super smooth playback regardless of refreshrate. It uses advanced frame blending for this.

Another alternative is Smooth Video Project (SVP). This uses frame interpolation like TZAR.

Thanks alot, could you please give me a link to the MPC-HC with madVR software because i tried a tutorial on the internet and failed to make it work.

chalotn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Both MPC-HC and madVR are included in the codec pack (full/mega).

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum