MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video

2 posters

Go down

MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video Empty MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video

Post by spuuunit Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:11 pm

I recently installed the newest Mega Pack + 64-bit version, and now I'm having a problem I didn't have before.

When I start a video and drag the seek bar really fast before the video time has appeared, MPC stops responding and I get an error message.

This only happens with large files (like over 10 GB maybe), so maybe I'm overcharging MPC when doing such a thing just when the video opens. It's not a major thing, but sometimes I accidentally do that, and it just becomes a little bit annoying.

I'm not the only one who's experiences this though?

spuuunit

Back to top Go down

MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video Empty Re: MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video

Post by Admin Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:59 am

Submit a bug report here:
https://trac.mpc-hc.org/report/9

I suspect the problem might be a division by zero because the video duration is not yet known.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video Empty Re: MPC doesn't respond when dragging the seek bar at the very start of the video

Post by spuuunit Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm

I now realized that it sometimes happens even after the time appears and the video is rolling, then if I drag the seek bar within a second or something, MPC stops responding.

But sure, I'll submit a bug report. Thanks.

spuuunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum