Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths

2 posters

Go down

Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths Empty Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths

Post by Rebootsd Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm

I am hoping this field is the location to set for keeping the downloaded .srt files. But nothing is saving there. I wish to have downloaded .srt files alongside the media file. I am on Windows 11 and using MPC 2.1.6

Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths Codec_10

Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths 1

Last edited by Rebootsd on Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pictures work better for some people)

Rebootsd

Back to top Go down

Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths Empty Re: Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths

Post by Admin Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm

It uses same location as the video by default. Press Reset to restore default values. The "." means directory of current video file

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths Empty Re: Subtitle Configuration Options in MPC - Misc Autoload Paths

Post by Rebootsd Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:10 am

Thanks Admin, not sure why it didn't work for the default and after the initial install. I'll give it another try.

Rebootsd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebootsd Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:57 pm

Worked fine after resetting and checking the checkbox at the bottom of the configurations. Thanks Admin.

Rebootsd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum