Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder? Empty Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder?

Post by azat11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:08 am

I don't want to reset all settings, but I've lost track of the settings I changed in LAV audio decoder, and I want to reset just those. Is there a way to do this? I couldn't find any "Reset settings" function in the decoder settings. Or maybe as an alternative there is a source listing the default settings.

azat11

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder? Empty Re: Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder?

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:26 pm

Codec Tweak Tool > Settings > Reset

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder? Empty Re: Is there a way to separately reset settings of just the LAV audio decoder?

Post by azat11 Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:24 am

Admin wrote:Codec Tweak Tool > Settings > Reset

Won't that reset all of the settings, not just LAV Audio Decoder's?

azat11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:01 pm

You can select the items for which you want to reset settings.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum