[SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc

2 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc Empty [SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc

Post by sameer Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:22 pm

[[SOLVED]] Very Happy

Hello, K-Lite Codec developers!

First of all, I want to thank you for creating such a wonderful and versatile codec pack that supports almost any media format. I have been using your product for a long time and I am very satisfied with its performance and features.

However, there is one feature that I would love to see added to your MPC-HC player that is included with your K-Lite Codec package. It is the ability to adjust the playback speed by 0.10x increments using keyboard shortcuts, just like in VLC media player. For example, pressing "]" would increase the speed by 0.10x and pressing "[" would decrease it by 0.10x. This would be very useful for me as I often use the playback speed option to watch videos faster or slower depending on my preference and mood.

I know that you are very busy and have many other priorities, but I hope that you will consider this suggestion and implement it in a future update. I think that this feature would make your MPC-HC player even more awesome and user-friendly, and it would benefit many other users who enjoy watching videos at different speeds.

Thank you for your time and attention, and for your continuous efforts to improve your product. You are doing a great job and I appreciate it very much. Please keep up the good work and stay safe!

Sincerely,
A loyal K-Lite Codec fan

Last edited by sameer on Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

sameer

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc Empty Re: [SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:09 pm

Already possible.
Options > Playback > Speed step %
This is for the playback rate buttons on the toolbar.

You can also directly set specific rates in menu:
Menu > Play > Playback rate

No new functionality will be added.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc Empty Re: [SOLVED] Request to add a shortcut for adjusting playback speed by 0.10x in mpc-hc

Post by sameer Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:Already possible.
Options > Playback > Speed step %
This is for the playback rate buttons on the toolbar.

You can also directly set specific rates in menu:
Menu > Play > Playback rate

No new functionality will be added.Oh, I see. I didn't notice that option before. Thank you for pointing it out. I appreciate your help and quick response.

Oh, I see. I didn't notice that option before. Thank you for pointing it out. I appreciate your help and quick response.

sameer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum