Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen.

2 posters

Go down

Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen. Empty Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen.

Post by CalciferAtlas Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:30 am

So previously, I had a 2021 build of K-Lite and I'm using MPC-HC that was included with the pack. During that time, I liked to enable and disable fullscreen mode by using Middle Mouse Down and have since gotten used to that for years. After updating today, I tried changing Fullscreen from Left DblClk to Middle Down. The player was able to get into fullscreen using middle down just fine. However, when I tried to exit out of fullscreen using middle down, it didn't do anything. I've noticed that I have to still use Left DblClk to get out of fullscreen despite having the mouse key remapped.

I think this is a new bug. I hope it's not some weird issue that's only happening to me.

For now, I'm using the default Left DblClk to enable and disable fullscreen.

CalciferAtlas

Back to top Go down

Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen. Empty Re: Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen.

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:51 pm

There are two columns for mouse settings. One for windowed and one for fullscreen state.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen. Empty Re: Changed Fullscreen mouse key from Left DblClk to Middle Down, doesn't work when trying to exit fullscreen.

Post by CalciferAtlas Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:17 pm

Admin wrote:There are two columns for mouse settings. One for windowed and one for fullscreen state.

Okay, thank you. There must be a horizontal scrollbar that I didn't noticed.

CalciferAtlas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum