Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio

2 posters

Go down

Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio Empty Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio

Post by HLB Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:26 am

I have a problem with the player that when playing a DVD with 3 types of audio, PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS, if I select Dolby Digital audio in the DVD menu it plays normally, but if I change to PCM or DTS and return to Dolby Digital, it doesn't change when going to PCM, and when I disable "Fallback to PCM if Bitstreaming is not supported" the video and audio keep choking, the multi channel light on and off on my receiver, I've already updated the realtek driver, reinstalled the codec , I tried to change some things in the codec but nothing had any effect, another strange thing that happens is that when going to Realtek Audio Digital Output properties when selecting the DTS format to listen to, it doesn't play on my receiver but it is the only one that works normally in videos, Dolby Digital on the same panel I listen to the Windows test but it doesn't work correctly on videos, any solution for this?

Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite X Wi-Fi 7 ALC 1220-VB.

HLB

Back to top Go down

Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio Empty Re: Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio

Post by Admin Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:52 pm

LAV Splitter options > Remove audio decoder on Audio Stream Switch

Maybe that helps.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio Empty Re: Dolby Digital does not work again after switching audio

Post by HLB Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:06 pm

It didn't work, some Dolby Digital audio works normally in 5.1, all DTS works normally, but some Dolby Digital audio from some videos don't work at all.

HLB

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:56 pm

If test fails in the Windows Sound settings, then something is wrong with interaction between driver and receiver. Codecs are not involved in those tests.

MPC-HC options > Playback > Output
Maybe it works better with DirectSound audio renderer

I don't know what might be wrong.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum