The pure horror!

2 posters

Go down

The pure horror! Empty The pure horror!

Post by onepostonly Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:32 am

I actually wanted to check in with my known login information to suggest that the higher playback speed can be fixed in the MPC-HC's settings. I think this is a basic function today and it's strange that you have to beg for it.

However, it becomes clear when you log into the forum here. Although I've been here longer with usual nick, mail and password, I couldn't get in with my old data. It was also not possible to simply reset the password, because supposedly nick and mail suddenly no longer match. Proper forums allow nickname or mail here. But okay, kids don't understand that yet.

So I had to create a new account for this one post. Strange that you can not use addresses from tempr.email here. So I created a disposable address in Yahoo. Also many other mail portals would have been possible. I don't know why you think that you can't get in anonymously here. This is just that arrogance or incompetence, which is also in your programs. So one have to beg for basic functions.

If you think we would donate for it, you are very wrong. If the product is perfect, no problem. But until then you have to develop yourselves further. By the way, only primitive forums still use the reCaptcha and use the better hCaptcha instead. An important point for further development.

onepostonly

Back to top Go down

The pure horror! Empty Re: The pure horror!

Post by Admin Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:39 pm

The ability to adjust playback speed is already present in the player for 10+ years.

You can select specific playback rates through the menu. And the speed step for the toolbar buttons can be customized in the player options as well.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum