tic box above subtitle selection

2 posters

Go down

tic box above subtitle selection Empty tic box above subtitle selection

Post by kas12345 Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:05 am

Hi everyone,

I'm placing this messsage to ask for a feature request. I'm loving MPC and don't ever want another player, there is just one feature that would make it a little easier to work with. When searching for subtitles within MPC (love this feature!!) you get often a lot of results, not all of them are always correct so what I usually do is tic all the boxes of all the provided subs so I can easily select the right one when they are loaded in MPC. What I'm used to though, is a box above the tic boxes which selects them all at once. This is missing here and I would love to see this feature implemented. Is this something that could be done?

Many thanks in advance and let me know if anything should be unclear in my request.

kas12345

Back to top Go down

tic box above subtitle selection Empty Re: tic box above subtitle selection

Post by Admin Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:04 pm

This will not be added.

You can often find the right subtitle by looking at the filenames in the tooltip when you hover your mouse over it. Those filenames usually contain the name of the release group that created the video file, and the origin of the video (bluray/webrip/etc). You can use that information to made a good guess which one is best match with your downloaded video.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kas12345 Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:15 pm

Hi and thanks for your reply. Unfortunately your suggestion is not entirely accurate. I have had lots of experiences (years..) where the subtitles did not match and I had to add another one and another one to try the best one. Furthermore, this is a small tweak for you guys and it would my life and others life easier. So, I see no reason why not to do it. Kindly reconsider my request and please implement this feature. Many thanks in advance.

kas12345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum