Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter

2 posters

Go down

Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter Empty Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter

Post by JimKi Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:51 am

With this specific anime episode containing japanese and french audio languages, japanese doesn't show in the LAV audio list or media player audio list.
I have preferred languages set to french, english while installing. Of course this doesn't happen with all the other anime's episodes I have.

The file : Meitantei Konan Zero no Tī Taimu - 01 [MULTi] [1080p] [WEB-DL] [H264] (ED8CE824) [LiNKJUL]

Direct link:
K-lite:
Media Player:
Mediainfo:

JimKi

Back to top Go down

Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter Empty Re: Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter

Post by Admin Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:42 pm

The track is invisible because it is set as disabled in the video file. It is a mistake of the creator of the file.

With the header editor of MkvToolNix application you can enable the track to make it visible and selectable.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter Empty Re: Specific file bug : only one audio showing in LAV splitter

Post by JimKi Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Oh thanks for the info, I didn't know that you could hide audio tracks.

JimKi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum