MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues

2 posters

Go down

MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues Empty MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues

Post by phone guy Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:38 am

Klite Pack v17.10, mpc-hc v.1.9.22 using mpc video renderer v0.6.1.1931 x64 which is the latest as of this date. Nvidia GT1030 with v512.95 drivers. Windows 10 21H2 x64.

HDR starts and plays, but when I double click to full screen, I get the busy pointer that wont go away. I minimize (win-d) and go back to mpc-hc, busy circle pointer is gone, but still have mouse cursor, which will not go away I have to move it to the side.

If I start video in full screen (options-fullscreen-launch video fullscreen), mpc-hc goes into fullscreen but video is only shown in top left corner, so I have to minimize, go back to windowed mode and back to fullscreen mode and the whole pointer situation repeats. Rolling Eyes

Any advice?

phone guy

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues Empty Re: MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues

Post by Admin Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:26 am

Did you enable HDR passthrough in MPC Video Renderer options? Disable that. For proper HDR playback you need a more modern graphics card.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues Empty Re: MPC-HC HDR Mpc Video Renderer fullscreen issues

Post by phone guy Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:01 am

Admin wrote:Did you enable HDR passthrough in MPC Video Renderer options? Disable that. For proper HDR playback you need a more modern graphics card.

Thats not true. the 1030 handles 4k hdr perfectly fine. The issue is the mouse pointer not going away, the video plays and looks great.

phone guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:48 am

I don't have a solution for you.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phone guy Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:37 pm

No one else has had the pointer stay persistent in full screen? I am the only one? Sad

phone guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum