Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr

2 posters

Go down

Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr Empty Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr

Post by Arilando Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:26 pm

I'm getting random presentation glitches (typically 10-50 and then it stops) when playing 4k HDR video with madvr. It does not happen consistently with any scene so it's hard to diagnose what the issue is. Can i get any help regarding this issue? It does not seem to be a problem with the decoder queue.

Arilando

Back to top Go down

Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr Empty Re: Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:47 pm

Are you doing something else at the same time? Because for example browsers also use the GPU.

Check if the render time also increases when the problem occurs.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr Empty Re: Getting random presentation glitches when playing 4k HDR video with madvr

Post by Arilando Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:42 pm

I think i've figured it out. The problem seems to be caused when adjusting audio or making the status bar appear when in fullscreen.

Arilando

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:22 pm

Glitches are normal in such cases.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum