Is there a way to open the player from inside the terminal?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to open the player from inside the terminal? Empty Is there a way to open the player from inside the terminal?

Post by wholetthedogsout Wed May 25, 2022 1:41 pm

Hi!
I am learning programming by watching videos. Usually I have to open up VSCode and the player at the same time, and I would code in the editor while watching videos in the player. Since I also have to set up a local server, I cd over to the directory and enter the command "code ." and this opens the folder inside VSCode itself. So I want to know that is there a command I can enter that will allow me to open up the video player from inside the terminal (and thus opening the current folder inside it)? I apologize if this is a stupid question, I'm new to both - programming as well as forums.

Thanks

wholetthedogsout

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to open the player from inside the terminal? Empty Re: Is there a way to open the player from inside the terminal?

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2022 2:14 pm

I don't know what you mean.

The player is completely unrelated to VSCode.

If you want to open the player, simply open Windows Explorer and click on a file that you want to play. You can also open file in the player though its File menu.

If you have completed a video and want to play the next one in the same folder, simply press the Next button in player (or PageDown).

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum