PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode

2 posters

Go down

PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode Empty PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode

Post by Peter86 Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Hello,

I am having an issue since updating to the latest version (K-Lite Codec Pack 16.8.7). PGS subtitles no longer display in windowed mode for me but do display properly in full-screen mode. Text-based (SRT) subtitles play properly in full-screen mode and windowed mode.

I reverted back to the previous version (16.8.0), and PGS subtitles work correctly again in both windowed and full-screen mode. I checked but did not find any discrepancies in the subtitle settings between the two versions.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

-Peter

Peter86

Back to top Go down

PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode Empty Re: PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode

Post by Admin Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:56 pm

16.8.8 has fix for that PGS problem.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode Empty Re: PGS subtitles not displaying in windowed mode

Post by Peter86 Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:26 pm

Thanks. I can confirm that PGS subtitles are working again in windowed mode, after updating to 16.8.8.

My apologies if 16.8.8 was already available when I posted. I did check before posting, but I think that I just checked the full-installation download page (not the update download page). 16.8.7 is still the latest version, on the full-installation download page.

Thanks again.

Peter86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum