(Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3

2 posters

Go down

(Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3 Empty (Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3

Post by MNEMENT Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:25 pm

Solution
(Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3 Sound_10
Thanks! HUGE THANKS to wise PRO Admin! You Definitly must have a very good Karma! You make a life of people better!) Cheers!

Hello, I’m trying a half of month to set right preferences for K-Lite properly bitstream/encode AC3,DTS/eAC3 for playing movie’s audio tracks right. So now I decided to asking for help here. In advance: Thank you anybody, who read this, for your time. I realy hope someone could help.
I will write 2 versions of problem: Short and Long. Maybe I just can’t find the solution and anybody already can say to me where and what I should correct. Short versions for them. Long for those who need detalisation of problem with log files etc.
Short version
Passthrough AC3 is ok. (DTS I didn’t try, but think it’s ok)
When I play movie I use AC3Filter to encode eAC3 to AC3 via SPDIF and center channel doesn’t work. In AC3Filter I see this  (Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3 Main11

Audio track from the movie:
My receiver: yamaha rx-v450 (I have 5.1 speakers system)
Windows 10x64 Pro (version 21H1 ; 19043.1288)
Audio driver Realtek(R) Audio 6.0.9088.1
Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-PRO
CPU AMD 5950X
Video card MSI GeForce RTX 3090
K-Lite Codec Pack 16.7.3 Mega
I tried option “convert to AC3 with MPC-HC with LAV audio decoder and ffdshow audio processor” and “Convert to AC3 with AC3Filter audio decoder” from FAQ (Configuration 3a; 3c).
When it was 3a (ffdshow audio processor) my receiver show PCM signal (2 channels). Tray icon show LAV audio decoder work, I don’t know how to check if ffdshow audio processor was working correct.
Then I reinstall K-Lite and change (during installation) configuration to use AC3Filter. And see the result. Surround sound encoded well, but Center and LFE doesn’t work (see screenshot above)

LONG version (detalisation)

codec_log:

MPC-HC preferences:

AC3Filter:
Decoder info:
AC3Filter Preferences:

Last edited by MNEMENT on Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solution)

MNEMENT

Back to top Go down

(Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3 Empty Re: (Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 pm

Problem seems to be in the "Mixing matrix" of your AC3Filter settings. There should be a 1 in every box along the diagonal, so input channels are identical to output channels.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

(Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3 Empty Re: (Solved)AC3Filter mute(disable) Center channel when SPDIF encode AC3 from eAC3

Post by MNEMENT Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:53 pm

Admin wrote:Problem seems to be in the "Mixing matrix" of your AC3Filter settings. There should be a 1 in every box along the diagonal, so input channels are identical to output channels.
THANK YOU BIG MAN! I wish you the same GOODFeeling that I have right now!!! THANK YOU!
PS Actually it's interesting why this thing happened. What is the reason to turn off 2 channels, when Auto matrix? But the most important thing that it has a solution!)

MNEMENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum