MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else

2 posters

Go down

MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else Empty MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else

Post by Comrade87 Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:28 am

My problem: When i use MPC BE, HC, VLC only first file opens despite i click on files in the end of folder or in the middle. I cant even switch to the next. It continues to turn on the first file in folder. I dont know what to do. How to fix it? Earlier i was on windows 7 and nothing like that happened at all. Now: windows 10 64 bit (19041.546), 8 gb ram. I've checked all updates to videocard. Version of player is 1.9.7.55(15.75)

Comrade87

Back to top Go down

MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else Empty Re: MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:47 pm

This might help:

Click start, type "cmd", right click the command prompt and "Run as Administrator"
type "sfc /scannow" and hit enter
type "dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth" and hit enter

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else Empty Re: MPC player launches only first media file in folder and nothing else

Post by Comrade87 Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Admin wrote:This might help:

Click start, type "cmd", right click the command prompt and "Run as Administrator"
type "sfc /scannow" and hit enter
type "dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth" and hit enter

made it many times. All system files are good.

Comrade87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Open player first and then drag&drop a file onto it.

I don't know what is broken in your Windows installation. Maybe something is interfering with the access to the file system. For example your virus scanner. Does the problem also happen with other programs, like image viewer or text editor?

You could also try resetting the file associations.
Windows Settings > Default Programs > there is a reset button somewhere
Then reboot, and set preferred player again.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade87 Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Admin wrote:Open player first and then drag&drop a file onto it.

I don't know what is broken in your Windows installation. Maybe something is interfering with the access to the file system. For example your virus scanner. Does the problem also happen with other programs, like image viewer or text editor?

You could also try resetting the file associations.
Windows Settings > Default Programs > there is a reset button somewhere
Then reboot, and set preferred player again.
maybe virus scanner. Eset nod 32. bad thing.

Comrade87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum