Suggestion about playback speed and instant snapshot

Go down

Suggestion about playback speed and instant snapshot Empty Suggestion about playback speed and instant snapshot

Post by marcmore on Thu May 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Hello how are you? I have a suggestion that seems relevant to me about the playback speed. It would seem a very good initiative, if you could play some videos without affecting the tonality, but simply to increase the speed. I know that in k-lite's media player classic program we can advance or accelerate the reproduction but it affects the tone, so if, for example, a person spoke, his voice would sound like a caricature and not with his 'normal' voice. , let's just say that accelerated. I have seen that some other players have this option, it would seem a good improvement if you could increase the speed of reproduction for example in: 0.5%, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, etc ...) What do you think? Would it be good as a suggestion for the next versions of k-lite? I speak from my side as a user of the program, without having much programming knowledge, but I think it would be a good possibility to improve the functions of the same program.

P.D .: You could also add a button that allows an instant snapshot of photo or screenshot, in the current frame. What do you think?

marcmore

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about playback speed and instant snapshot Empty Re: Suggestion about playback speed and instant snapshot

Post by Admin on Fri May 03, 2019 3:51 pm

That is all already possible Wink

For audio pitch correction, you can use the internal audio renderer.
Options > Playback > Output

The speed increase step can be customized here:
Options > Playback > speed step

Direct screenshot can be taken with F5 key. It uses the last stored folder. So take a screenshot once using Alt+I to specify the desired location.

Admin
Admin

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum